1 DAY PARKING
Within the whole municipality Harlingen, including surrounding villages, parking is only allowed for permit holders.
Where you will find a maximum of 1 day ticket machines you can park at an additional charge. The paid parking is from Mon to Sat from 9.00 am to 17.00 hours, except on the Wadden Sea promenade/ferry service. There you also paid on Sunday.
t’s virtually free parking throughout the city after 17.00 hours.
- Parking Downtown. Up to 4 hour parking. Exception is the Wadden Sea promenade (max. 30 min.), voorstraat (max. 1 hour) Costs €1.00 p. hours
- 1 All day parking for €2.00 p. day. Spoorstraat, Nieuwe Willemshaven and nieuwe Vissershaven. 5 minutes walk to city centre. Please note that from 0.00 pm until 06.00 hours applies here a parking ban.
- Free parking. You may during the “free” parking on the parking area at the westerzeedijk/monument “De Stienen man”. Please note that from 0.00 pm until 08.00 hours applies here a parking ban. 10 minutes walk to the city centre.
- Vignette area, among other near BNB Oosterpark. Up to 4 hours. Cost €0.40 p. h. During your stay there free day parking tickets.
- You can derive any rights from this data.
- See Parking in the municipality of Harlingen